The Xunta de Galicia undertook to make its websites accessible in accordance with the
Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the Galcia Tourism Blog website.
This website is partially in accordance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with the RD
- There may be problems perceiving some elements of the site, affecting the requirements 220.127.116.11 Non-textual content, 18.104.22.168 Contrast (minimum) and 22.214.171.124 Non-textual contrast of UNE-EN 301549:2020.
- Some browsers or support products may experience problems interpreting some elements of this site, affecting the requirement 126.96.36.199 Processing of UNE-EN 301549:2020.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 05/23/2022.
The method used to prepare the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the Agency for Technological Modernization of Galicia (Amtega).
Last revision of the declaration: 05/23/2022.
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.la of RD 1112/2018) such as reporting possible breaches by this website,
transmit other difficulties in accessing the content or formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of this website through the Integrated Citizen Service System electronically, by telephone or in person.
Communications will be received and processed by the Xunta de Galicia.
The claim procedure contained in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will come into force on September 20, 2020.
Date of last revision
The last accessibility review was carried out on 05/23/2022.
- Accessibility Guidelines for Web Content Version 2.1 – W3C Recommendation published June 5, 2018
- Quick guide on how to comply with accessibility guidelines for web content version 2 – W3C Publishing
- W3C Accessibility Initiative
- Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector
- Accessibility strategy – Electronic Administration Portal
- UNE-EN 301549:2020 standard of “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services”
- European standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 (2021-03) of the “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services”
- Attention to citizenship